The CBC Subcommittee on Peer Reviews is inviting all interested colleagues and parties to a conference Motivating and equipping SAIs to carry out peer reviews, that will take place in Bratislava, Slovakia on 20-22 June, 2018.
The conference will offer three individual themes, two panel and one round table discussions with a host of interesting contributions by varied personalities:
- Theme I – SAIs leading by example through carrying out peer reviews
- Theme II – Peer review tools to improve the SAIs performance
- Theme III – Good practices in a peer review
The conference aims to:
- underline peer review position as a method to apply various INTOSAI assessment tools.
- support global application of peer review as a method using various individual assessment tools.
- present testimonials and lessons learned on peer review tools.
- strengthen the comprehensive global knowledge about the individual tools´ advantages.
- inspire for capacity development, learning and cooperation within the INTOSAI community.
The invitation letter to the conference will be e-mailed to all INTOSAI members in due course. Please find the conference agenda here: Agenda Peer Review Conference 2018
Other information and further details about technical aspects of the conference (registration etc.) to be found on https://www.nku.gov.sk/web/sao/peer-review-conference-2018. The conference is organised with support of the Capacity Building Committee and its proceedings will be translated into and from English, French and Spanish.