The CBC leadership and secretariat are happy to soon welcome you all to this year’s contiguous meeting of the INTOSAI Capacity Building Committee and the INTOSAI-Donor Cooperation Steering Commitee, generously hosted by the Board of Audit of Japan. The meeting(s) will take place in Tokyo on 1-4 July, 2019 (for IDC documentation, please contact the IDI).
Below please find relevant information regarding the meeting in general, as well as documentation for the CBC steering committee meeting.
CBC Steering Committee Meeting
Draft agenda – Tokyo 3 July 2019
1. Approval of Draft steering commitee agenda 26 June and attendance.
2. Approval of Draft minutes CBC Steering Committee in Kuwait 2018
3. Dashboard progress reports and value propositions for 2020-2022 by the CBC work streams:
N.B. Please find the “Competency Framework for public sector audit professionals” and the “Guide on Professionalisation pathways” here: Competency Framework Final (2 MB) – Guide on professionalisation pathways final (5 MB)
i. SAI PMF reports –
-SAI PMF governance (SAI South Africa)
-SAI PMF Independent Advisory Group’s report – SAI PMF IAG Annual Report 2019
4. Approval of new CBC members
5. Report on goal chair collaboration
6. Funding of CBC activities
7. Preparations for INCOSAI
a. Presentation by INCOSAI host (SAI Russia)
b. CBC interventions during INCOSAI
8. Venue and proposed dates for 2020 meeting
9. Any other business
10. Closing remarks