CBC Steering Committee
CBC steering committee meeting 2023
This physical annual CBC meeting will be hosted by SAI Jamaica and held in Kingston in the week of 19-22 June 2023. The steering committee meeting will take place in the afternoon of the 22 June.
No digital or hybrid solutions will be available, the CBC sessions throughout the week will however be streamed.
The mobile phone Application for the CBC-IDC-IFAC meeting is now available! Find the QR code and login details here – or simply search for “CBC-IDC-IFAC 2023” in your app or play store.
Steering committee details
The CBC Steering Committee is led by the CBC Chair and consists of the following members:
- Chairs of the CBC Work Streams;
- At least one representative from each INTOSAI region (AFROSAI, ARABOSAI, ASOSAI, CAROSAI, EUROSAI, OLACEFS and PASAI). The regions are represented by the chair of their capacity development committee (or equivalent) and/or by their General Secretariat.
- The chair (and possible vice chair) of the Professional Standards Committee and Knowledge Sharing Committee.
- One representative of the INTOSAI Development Initiative.
- One representative of the INTOSAI-Donor Cooperation.
One representative of the INTOSAI General Secretariat is invited as an observer.
Earlier Steering committee meetings
Digital SC meeting 2022
Please find the meeting documentation here: Post meeting documentation CBC steering committee 2022
Digital SC meeting 2021
Please find the documentation here: 29 September 2021 CBC steering committee meeting
Digital SC meeting 2020
Please find the documentation here: 15 September 2020 CBC steering committee meeting
Find the post-meeting documentation here: https://intosaibc.wpengine.com/post-meeting-documentation-2/
Find members here
|SAI PMF||South Africa|
| People’s Republic of China
|The chair (and possible vice chair) of the Professional Standards Committee||Brazil, European Court of Auditors|
|The chair (and possible vice chair) of the Knowledge Sharing Committee||India|
|One representative of the INTOSAI Development Initiative||Norway|
|One representative of the INTOSAI-Donor Cooperation||Saudi-Arabia, United States|