CBC Steering Committee
CBC steering committee meeting 2024
Steering committee details
The CBC Steering Committee is led by the CBC Chair and consists of the following members:
- Chairs of the CBC Work Streams;
- At least one representative from each INTOSAI region (AFROSAI, ARABOSAI, ASOSAI, CAROSAI, EUROSAI, OLACEFS and PASAI). The regions are represented by the chair of their capacity development committee (or equivalent) and/or by their General Secretariat.
- The chair (and possible vice chair) of the Professional Standards Committee and Knowledge Sharing Committee.
- One representative of the INTOSAI Development Initiative.
- One representative of the INTOSAI-Donor Cooperation.
One representative of the INTOSAI General Secretariat is invited as an observer.
Earlier Steering committee meetings
In person SC meeting 2023 (Jamaica)
Please find the meeting documentation here: CBC SC meeting 2023 (intosaicbc.org)
Digital SC meeting 2022
Please find the meeting documentation here: Post meeting documentation CBC steering committee 2022
Digital SC meeting 2021
Please find the documentation here: 29 September 2021 CBC steering committee meeting
Digital SC meeting 2020
Please find the documentation here: 15 September 2020 CBC steering committee meeting
Find the post-meeting documentation here: https://intosaibc.wpengine.com/post-meeting-documentation-2/
Find members here
| People’s Republic of China
|The chair (and possible vice chair) of the Professional Standards Committee
|Brazil, European Court of Auditors
|The chair (and possible vice chair) of the Knowledge Sharing Committee
|One representative of the INTOSAI Development Initiative
|One representative of the INTOSAI-Donor Cooperation
|Saudi-Arabia, United States