9 June webinar - SAI capacity, performance and relevance during and subsequent to COVID-19
Please find below the link to view and download the recording, as well as the presentations given by the panelists. N.B. you will need a password to open the link, password being: dETDaPE5.
- Kimi Makwetu, CBC Chair (Auditor-General of South Africa) – on SAI Relevance in time of COVID-19 and the importance of preventative controls
- Pamela Monroe-Ellis (Auditor-General of Jamaica, and CAROSAI Secretary-General) – on Rapid and real-time audits by SAIs during COVID-19
- Edward Olowo-Okere, Global Director, Governance Global Practice, World Bank – on A donors perspective on the valuable role that SAIs can play in strengthening transparency and accountability to prevent inefficient or inappropriate use of resources during COVID-19
- Einar Gørrissen, Director General, INTOSAI Development Initiative – on The importance for SAIs to ensure the ramping-up special skills during the COVID-19
- Helena Lindberg, CBC Vice Chair (Auditor-General of Sweden
17 June webinar sessions - SAI civil society cooperation/citizen engagement in the interest of enhanced SAI impact and improved accountability.
A synergy session with the INTOSAI-Donor Cooperation.
Please find below the link to view and download the recording, as well as the presentations given by the various speakers. N.B. you will need a password to open the links to each session.
FIRST SESSION LINK AND PPTs:
Password for the first session: mPUsezt5.
SECOND SESSION LINK AND PPTs:
Password for the second session: KscVwFp9.
15 September - CBC Steering committee meeting
Please find all information here: https://www.intosaicbc.org/15-september-cbc-steering-committee-meeting/
6-7 October webinar sessions
Please find all information here:
6 October East session: https://www.intosaicbc.org/6-october-session-east-sais-auditing-of-donor-funds/
7 October West session: https://www.intosaicbc.org/7-october-session-west-sais-auditing-of-donor-funds/