As we all know, 2020 resembles no other year and we are all forced to look into new ways of working, communicating and remaining relevant.
The arrangement of the CBC annual meeting will due to the circumstances this year be a bit different and the CBC leadership and secretariat herewith invite you to block the following dates for the CBC 2020 digital events:
- 9 June: Webinar on SAI capacity, performance and relevance during and subsequent to COVID-19
- 17 June (two sessions one East/one West): SAI-Civil Society relationships in the interest of strengthened accountability and transparency
- 15 September: CBC Steering Committee meeting
- 6 October (session East): SAIs auditing of donor funds
- 7 October (session West): SAIs auditing of donor funds
On these dates you will find digital solutions for the Steering committee meeting, as well as for interesting thematic sessions that we hope members and stakeholders will find relevant – the outcomes of which we will feed into the CBC Annual meeting of 2021.