- Download 27
- File Size 451.36 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date April 25, 2016
- Last Updated December 17, 2021
Canada 2010 (Actionplan) ENG
This document provides the OAG’s response to the recommendations, observations and suggestions that have been made for each audit practice line and our Action Plan related to them.
The Action Plan also identifies responsibility for implementing the planned actions and timelines for completion.
The following key overarching elements apply to all parts of our Action Plan.
- Renewal of Audit Methodology (RAM) project. This project includes revising and updating our audit methodology, related audit tools, checklists, and training and developing a change management component to ensure that our methodology is put into practice.
- Involvement of senior management. It is crucial that senior managers are involved, in a timely and appropriate manner, in all phases of the audit, key judgements, and key conclusions resulting from the audit work.
- Monitoring of the Action Plan. Individual projects within the Action Plan are themselves being monitored through existing mechanisms (for example, a steering committee regularly meets to oversee the RAM project). The Office’s Executive Committee will also monitor progress and ensure that audit methodology is fully complied with in practice. Success in addressing the issues raised in the Report will also be monitored by the ongoing practice review program.