- Download 287
- File Size 1.72 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date April 22, 2016
- Last Updated December 17, 2021
SAI Capacity Building Guide CHN
This guide addresses the effective functioning of an organization, in terms of catering for necessary skills, knowledge, infrastructure and performance. Capacity Building refers to promote the development of these areas.
Many SAIs through internal training, career development and planning with colleagues, co-operates worldwide in formal and informal structures of everyday communication, a way of ongoing capacity building.
Capacity building programs however will require SAIs to:
– systematic evaluation of existing capacity levels, as well as the advantages and disadvantages
– determine the reasons for capacity building and the obstacles faced by the conditions or restrictions
– improve the ability to identify additional resources needed to achieve results
– implement strategies
– assess progress and results achieved