- Download 76
- File Size 453.03 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date April 25, 2016
- Last Updated December 17, 2021
Slovakia 2001 ENG
In 2001 the President of the Supreme Audit Office of the Slovak Republic ((Najvyssí kontroly úrad Slovenskej republiky – NKU) asked SIGMA to perform a peer review of this Supreme Audit Institution (SAI).
The review was designed to encompass both the activity and internal functioning of the organisation, and the relationship with its institutional environment, including the impact of the NKU work.
A peer team was established, consisting of:
· Mr. Phil Duncombe, former Director, National Audit Office, United Kingdom
· Mr. Geoffrey Simpson, Principal Administrator, European Court of Auditors, Luxembourg
· Mr. Detlev Sparberg Member of the International Board of Auditors, North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO), seconded to NATO by the Bundesrechnungshof, Germany
· Mr. François-Roger Cazala, Conseiller Maître, French Cour des Comptes/SIGMA Principal Administrator.