In September, the Swedish National Audit Office hosted the conference Young EUROSAI, YES. The results from the conference have now been compiled in the form of a call to all auditors-general and other management within EUROSAI, where young staff suggest changes to contribute to an experimental culture within their respective SAIs.
Please read the full message from the YES conference here: Message to the members of EUROSAI
A summary of the call can be found below, EUROSAI management is asked to:
- Create a work environment that is based on learning.
- Improve the work of promoting strengths-based feedback.
- Allow time for learning, discovering new ideas and discussions.
- Promote and support employees’ balance between work and leisure.
- Be open to testing and implementing new tools and methods.
- Find ways to contribute to sustainable development.