Please find below the documents in preparation for the annual meeting in Kuwait. The meeting is paperless and we will not prepare any binders with meeting documentation. If you are a CBC steering committee member, you will receive a separate e-mail with documentation for the steering committee meeting and the SC meeting documentation will be available under “Steering Committee” on the website.
The meeting is held contiguously with the INTOSAI-Donor Cooperation’s Steering Committee meeting also this year. The documentation for this meeting will be sent separately, by the INTOSAI-Donor Secretariat.
Meeting documentation, 3-5 September, 2018 in Kuwait:
The complete program for the meeting Final Programme 2018 CBC-IDC meetings Kuwait
Reference documents for the Opening Session
- INTOSAI Strategic Plan (lNTOSAI website)
- UN resolution of March 2012 UN resolution A-66-209
- UN resolution of November 2014 UN Resolution Nov 2014 69th session
- 2017 Global SAI Stocktaking report Global SAI Stocktaking Report
- UN Agenda 2030 for Sustainable Development 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development web
- Blog: How National Audit Offices Can Support Implementation of the SDGs PMF Blog on SDGs and SAIs’ role
Reference documents for theme 1: Putting people first – prioritizing the development of human resources
- CBC Guide: Human Resource Management – A Guide for Supreme Audit Institutions HR management CBC 2012
- CBC Guide: Human Resource Management – Practical Tools and Checklists HR Management Practical Tools and Guidelines June 2012
Reference document for theme 2: Forward together–
The theme session planned for the morning of Wednesday 5 September during the CBC meeting, will focus on medium and long-term peer-to-peer cooperation. Five cases will be presented in café table discussions where each participant will be able to engage with the representatives from the organizations concerned – ask questions, dig deeper, learn more and think about what each of us might be able to learn from their experiences. The five cases are presented in the below paper. You will have a chance engage with three of the five cases, so please consider which cases peak your interest and come prepared with questions.
Peer to peer cooperation cases