CBC steering committee meeting 2023
This physical meeting will be hosted by SAI Jamaica in May/June 2023.
Solutions for digital participation will be investigated.
Steering committee details
The CBC Steering Committee is led by the CBC Chair and consists of the following members:
- Chairs of the CBC Work Streams;
- At least one representative from each INTOSAI region (AFROSAI, ARABOSAI, ASOSAI, CAROSAI, EUROSAI, OLACEFS and PASAI). The regions are represented by the chair of their capacity development committee (or equivalent) and/or by their General Secretariat.
- The chair (and possible vice chair) of the Professional Standards Committee and Knowledge Sharing Committee.
- One representative of the INTOSAI Development Initiative.
- One representative of the INTOSAI-Donor Cooperation.
One representative of the INTOSAI General Secretariat is invited as an observer.
Earlier Steering committee meetings
Digital SC meeting 2022
Please find the meeting documentation here: Post meeting documentation CBC steering committee 2022
Digital SC meeting 2021
Please find the documentation here: 29 September 2021 CBC steering committee meeting
Digital SC meeting 2020
Please find the documentation here: 15 September 2020 CBC steering committee meeting
20190910 Draft minutes CBC steering committee 3 July
CBC annual meeting evaluation 2019
Find the post-meeting documentation here: https://intosaibc.wpengine.com/post-meeting-documentation-2/
Find members here
|SAI PMF||South Africa|
| People’s Republic of China
|The chair (and possible vice chair) of the Professional Standards Committee||Brazil, European Court of Auditors|
|The chair (and possible vice chair) of the Knowledge Sharing Committee||India|
|One representative of the INTOSAI Development Initiative||Norway|
|One representative of the INTOSAI-Donor Cooperation||Saudi-Arabia, United States|